21 Haziran 2009 Pazar

Application Letter

Okuldayken ödev gereği hazırladığım başvuru mektubu...

























ODTÜ 4. Yurt
414/3, 06531
Çankaya/ANKARA

April 9, 2007

Mr. Sertaç Erenmemisoğlu
Manager of Human Resources
OPET Petrolcülük A.S.
Bulgurlu Mah. Sarıgazi Cd.
No:47, 34696
Üsküdar/İSTANBUL

Dear Mr. Sertaç Erenmemişoğlu:

I am writing to apply for the post of “Finance Assistant Hiring”, which was advertised in Hürriyet İnsan Kaynakları on 18 March 2007. I have had a three-month work experience as an intern at OPET last summer. Moreover, I have taken several finance- and accounting-related courses at the university. Besides, I have a special interest in the fuel oil sector. Therefore I believe that I am appropriate for the Finance Assistant position that you are looking for.

I will be graduated from the Department of Business Administration at Middle East Technical University by June, 2007. During my bachelor in METU, and my exchange program in the University Paderborn, in Germany, I have participated in many activities and panels about some specific finance topics. Furthermore, I have prepared a seminar paper about consumption tax and its influences on investments. In addition, while taking part in METU Young Entrepreneurs Club activities, I have improved my interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and ability to work in a team. In addition to all, my experience on OPET culture will help me add value to OPET.

Since I have the necessary qualifications for the position and have the experience at the company, I would like to be a member of OPET Family. As we have arranged before, our interview is on April 9, 2007 at 10:15 AM, at your office. Please let me know, in case of a change in time and place. I will always be
available at 053XXXXXXXX.

Sincerely yours,

Ömer Kara

Enclosure: Résume

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder